He was the only reason I went and saw Texas Chainsaw. Heartbroken when he died.
Changing the channel or suffer watching the animal abuse commercials and crying sums it up. But I donate my $18 a month.
My boyfriend said my daughter’s pet fish I got her because she loves fish looks gay. And the fact I named him Mr. Fancy doesn’t help.
I was joking around saying Fancy by Iggy Azealea is his theme song.
Hanging out with my new bae J.P (God, I hate when people say bae it is so stupid, but I always wanted to say it once, now I’ve said it and now I never will again)…
If there is one thing I can’t stand it’s store bought/bakery cakes. They are just WAY to sweet. Seriously tone down on the sugar or something. And a lot of these cakes are overpriced. And not worth what your paying for.
I make my own cakes for my birthday and stuff. I made my kids cakes myself. It may not be decorated like a fancy (too damn sweet) cake but it’s homemade so it should look homemade.
Westboro Baptist Church can go fuck themselves. These assholes remind me why I hate religion.
And I know not all religious people are like these assholes (I know some religious people who are cool as hell) but damn these people really know how to piss people off with their holier than thou attitude and telling celebrities to go kill themselves and talking about protesting beloved celebrities funerals for stupid reasons.
No-Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake
•2 1/2 cups of Golden Oreos; finely crushed
•5 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter; melted
•3 (8oz) of Cream Cheese; softened at room temperature
•3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
•1/2 cup of Yellow Cake Mix
•2 tablespoons of Milk (if mixture is too dry to mix)
•8 oz of Cool Whip (plus more if you’re going to decorate with it)
•1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
•1 cup of Crushed Golden Oreos (optional)
•3 tablespoons of Rainbow Sprinkles, plus more for decorating
1. In a large bowl stir together 2 1/2 cups of Oreos and butter until well combined.
2. Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom of a springform pan.
3. Freeze crust for at least 20 minutes.
4. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, cake mix, vanilla extract, and milk (if needed).
5. Fold in Cool Whip & Vanilla Extract.
6. Fold in crushed oreos and rainbow sprinkles.
7. Give it a taste, add more sugar if desired.
8. Pour into prepared pan and spread into even layer.
9. Freeze for 2-3 hours or refrigerate overnight, or until set.
10. Decorate as desired.
11. If completely frozen, allow to sit at room temperature to soften up a bit before cutting.
(I got this recipe from DivasCanCook.com … I haven’t made it yet but I plan on making it today. I have to go to the store first and get a few ingredients first.)